We Made IFB’s Links à la Mode Round-up
InMyWardrobe made it on a list.
Independent Fashion Bloggers is an online community which gives bloggers the tips and strategies we need to create and survive out here in these streets.
My post on office dressing made the Links à la Mode list for July 5.
Check out the full list below and give the other bloggers some shine as well.
And finally, please feel free to drop me a line about anything else you want me to write about. After all, this blog wouldn’t be serving its purpose if you weren’t reading.
Links à la Mode, July 5th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: California Airbnb’s: Explore The Golden State This Summer
- Couture Crush: Wearing Clothes on Repeat
- Couture Crush: Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara Review
- Everest Says: Dollin’ Up With MyMitMat
- Fashion to Live: Tampa’s Downtown: Multi Striped Cross Cami Top With Shorts + Long Cardigan + Sam Edelman
- Girl in Betsey: The 6 Hair Products You Need to Elevate Your Beach Waves and Hydrate Your Hair This Summer
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Classy Fourth of July Outfit Idea
- In My Wardrobe: 5 Things You Should & Shouldn’t Wear to the Office
- Sifa’s Corner: How to Create Easy Bridal Hair Updo in 8 Steps
- The Chic Machine: Ban.do 2018-2019 Planner & Kit Review