10 Questions With Jerrianne Alleyne of J.Riviera
If you like your clothing breezy and easy to wear, J.Riviera is the brand for you. Designer Jerrianne Alleyne launched the Pineapple Beach Collection recently and the pieces were all perfect for island weather. Here are ten things to know about her and the brand.
1. How did J.Riviera get started and what’s behind the name?
I started working on J.Riviera over a year ago, at first only taking custom orders. J is the first initial in my name, and Riviera set the tone for everything I wanted my brand to represent, as there is a very coastal feel to my style.
2. What are some of the products you offer?
Our Pineapple Beach Collection(which was resort wear)varied from simple linen tops, and wrap skirts, to beautifully beaded maxi dresses. Unfortunately some of the items are sold out, but we have an amazing project launching just in time for Valentine’s day so keep your eyes out for our Instagram page.
3. Who is the J. Riviera woman?
Our brand caters to women who value comfort, want to feel beautiful, and chic, but aren’t afraid to show a little skin 😉
4. Which types of fabrics do you like to work with the most?
5. Where do you find your inspiration?
6. Are there any designers you look up to?
Christian Siriano. He has an amazing work ethic, gorgeous style, and he’s achieved so much at such a young age.
7. What do you enjoy most about fashion design?
8. How does your personal style influence your designs?
9. Where do you see J.Riviera in another five years?
10. How can we get our hands on some J. Riviera goodies?
Also in the 10 Questions series: Cherise Harris of Wilhelmina Heart.