Fashion in Five – January 3, 2015
Happy New Year! I hope 2016 has started off on a good note for you.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your support during the past year. If there’s anything you’d like to see more of this year, please comment below or email me at email@example.com. I’ll also be looking to feature local jewellery and clothing designers as well so hit me up if you’re interested.
As usual, this month’s posts will revolve largely around setting the tone for another stylish year. Expect tips on revamping your wardrobe. trying new styles and shopping smarter. Feel free to check out the archives section on the left for posts from January 2015 and 2014.
Today’s links will help to get you started on the right note.
1. InStyle tells us how to wear Serenity and Rose Quartz, the colours of the year.
2. Here’s what not to wear in 2016, via Refinery29. This isn’t one of those ‘wear pink not red’ lists. It’s actually quite empowering with tips like “Don’t feel confined by your gender – or age”.
3. Hopefully you’re planning your finances in addition to fashion. Franish tells us how to set a clothing budget and stick to it.
4. Vogue shared 6 beauty resolutions for perfect skin.
5. Ensure you’ll never be stuck trying to figure out what to wear with these tips from PopSugar.
I hope you find these useful.