Fashion in Five December 6, 2015
Here are today’s links.
1. From WhoWhatWear, 5 Easy Things Every Woman Can Do to Dress Better Now.
2. It’s holiday party season and that often means lots of sparkle and shimmer. But if you just want to wear jeans, Refinery29 tells you how you can still have a rocking outfit.
3. You may have heard by now that Rose Quartz and Serenity are the Pantone Colours of the Year for 2016. But do you ever wonder about the person who chooses the colours? Marketplace did an interview with Leatrice Eiseman.
4. The New York Times has a fantastic piece on the timelessness of the red lip.
5. According to Seventeen, there’s now a colour darker than black and the T-shirts are available.