Fashion in Five October 31, 2015
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you enjoy this week’s links.
1. I had to start with this. Vogue examines Jamaica’s love affair with Clarks and how the brand even designed a shoe to cater to the Caribbean sense of style.
2. Should children be fashion models? Check out this opinion piece from CNN.
3. Not sure which metals go best with your skin tone? Check out this quick guide from WhoWhatWear.
4. The Zoe Report shares five style lessons taught by she-who-does-not-age, Naomi Campbell.
5. If you still don’t have a Halloween costume, PopSugar has 20 easy last-minute ideas.