Fashion in Five July 11, 2015
Here are today’s links. Hope you enjoy!
1. Prints are an easy and fun way to create an impactful outfit. Wearing solids only requires more thought and effort but if you’re up for a fashion challenge, check out this College Fashion article. I naturally gravitate towards prints but I think I’ll give this a try.
2. Wanna do a bronze smoky eye? Marie Clarie walks you through step by step.
3. Everyday Starlet has some tips for your curvy gals who wanna rock maxi dresses this summer.
4. See what the celebs wore at the just-concluded Paris Couture Fashion Week via Elle.
5. And for what was actually on the runway, Vogue is your source.