What to Wear From The Office to The Lime
As the Crop Over season heats up, you’ll probably find yourself going straight from work to at least one event. But you don’t want to be the one in full work attire when everyone else had a chance to change their outfit. Luckily, with just a little pre-planning, you can take some elements of your outfit from the office to the lime.
1. Pencil skirts work in almost any situation. If you wore a button-up shirt to work, switch to a cropped top or a top with some kind of detailing (lace, exposed zipper etc)
2. Alternatively, you can rock that button-up with a short pants or skirt for a balanced look.
3. Swap the thin necklace you wore during the day for a bold statement piece and feel free to wear those bangles that would be (literally) too loud at work.
4. Scale down from that huge tote or satchel to a folder-over clutch. You wanna chill unencumbered.
5. If you wear heels at work, you probably want to kick them off as soon as you leave. Luckily, cute strappy sandals are everywhere so you won’t have to sacrifice style for comfort.
6. Add some colour to your neutral makeup palette. Both eyes and lips can be popping after hours.
I saved the most important tips for last, though. Forget the stress of the day, jam to your favourite songs for the season and enjoy the company!