Fashion in Five June 13, 2015
Hey fashionistas! Here are your links for today.
1. Three modern ways to wear a denim skirt via College Fashion.
2. How to ignore trends and look like a badass: A Rihanna Case Study via WhoWhatWear
3. How to get nail polish off four common surfaces via Popsugar. (Because spills and smudges happen to the best of us.)
4. Read this piece from Vogue before you swear off wearing pink.
5. Huffington Post claims you only need 37 items in your closet. Not sure I agree but it’s worth a read.
That’s it for today. Now on to some housekeeping.
Next week we’ll kick off a series of posts on Crop Over style and that will run until Kadooment Day on August 3. We’ll be giving you ideas about what (not) to wear to fetes, where to find the best accessories for your outfits and costumes and lots more.
The Instagram hashtag will be #styledforcropover so if you want to show off your spin on festival style, be sure to include it in your posts for a chance to be featured on the InMyWardrobe page.
Have a great weekend!