Fashion in Five May 30, 2015
Happy Saturday! Here are today’s links:
1. A little black dress (or two) is a staple in many wardrobes. Here are ten different ways to style a basic one via College Fashion.
2. In case you haven’t realised, dungarees/overalls have made a total comeback from the 90’s. Check out how the stars are styling them.
3. If you’ve ever wondered what goes into making a Dior dress, this video has some answers.
4. HuffPost Style talks about how young women are ditching thongs for granny panties and what it could mean.
5. And on the beauty side of things, bold two-tone makeup is a thing apparently. Check out some looks at Marie Claire and decide whether it’s for you.
Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to share.