Fashion in Five May 9
Fashion in Five is back after a week away. Last Saturday I was in Dominica so you can read about my trip here then catch up on this week’s links.
1. Artist Frida Kahlo’s wardrobe has been revealed 50 years after her death. You can tell a lot about a woman by the clothes she wears and Frida’s outfits were heavily influenced by illness and debilitation. I’m glad The Guardian is giving us a peek but I totally wish I could go to London to see this exhibition.
2. You’ve probably seen Rihanna’s Met Gala dress by now but if you’re curious about what some of the other stars wore, check out this round-up from elle.com.
3. Unfortunately, you don’t have a stylist like the celebrities do so your morning styling routine can probably use some work. Here are five hacks to help you out.
4. Need more ideas? Banana Republic’s May Lookbook has that effortlessly chic vibe going on.
5. Summer means beach and bikinis. Here’s how to find the perfect swimsuit for your body.
That’s it for today. Have a great weekend!