Fashion in Five March 28
It’s one of those Saturdays where you get two posts from me. Earlier I continued the What’s Under There? series and now it’s time for the final Fashion in Five for this month.
Here are your links:
1. Have a job interview coming up? Michelle Phan has some tips on what you should wear.
2. If you’re new to the corporate world, Refinery29 also has some style advice.
3. I don’t know about you but I tend to like shows and movies about the fashion industry. Check out MsLabelled, a new YouTube show about the stylish Ella and her efforts to make it in fashion. Gossip and backstabbing included, of course.
4. Sometimes we get stuck wearing a particular piece of clothing in the same way all the time. Check out this ode to the super versatile striped shirt from Huff Post Style for some inspiration.
5. Finally, La Petite Fashionista shares her five must-have trends for Spring in this short video.
That’s it for today. Continue to enjoy your weekend!