Fashion in Five March 21, 2015
Hey ladies! I’m doing things a little differently this Saturday.
The end of this March will make two months that I haven’t bought clothing, nail polish, lip products or accessories. It was originally supposed to be a three month “no-buy” period but I will probably have to extend it to accommodate my other guilty pleasure: travel. It’s been easier than I expected since I know that it’s all for a good reason. Plus, if I’m honest, I have enough stuff to work with. That doesn’t mean I don’t get the familiar itch every now and then though!
So for today’s Fashion in Five, here are five things I’m currently lusting after.
1. A wrap-front skirt. These have been catching my attention for a while. They’re simple like a pencil skirt but with enough of a twist to make them more memorable.
Available from H&M. $34.95
2. Fun, playful shoes. Looking down at bright shoes is an instant mood-booster on a difficult day. Plus I’ve never had a floral pair.
Available from DSW. $39.95
3. A structured handbag. If there’s one thing I genuinely don’t have too many of, it’s structured handbags. They make even casual outfits look pulled together.
Available from Nine West. $69.99
4. Layered necklaces. For a while, chunky statement pieces were all the rage and they’re still everywhere. These simpler fine chains are dainty and understated but they perfect when everything else is loud or you just want an overall simple look.
Available from baublebar.com. $42
5. Old Navy Pixie pants. I have three, the fit is amazing and I want more. They are always updating the colours/prints and I’m always loving them. So next time I’m in an Old Navy, you know what I’m getting.
Available here. On sale for $28
That’s it for today. What’s on your list?