Happy Sunday! Here’s what I’ve been reading.
- It’s heating up or simply hot, depending on where you live. Style by Jules has some tips for choosing fabrics which will keep you most comfortable.
2. Packing can often be a struggle but lists help a lot! Check out this one for female travellers on Nomadic Matt‘s site.
3. Staying on topic, Extra Petite shares how to pack 10 days of outfits in a carry-on.
4. WhoWhatWear has some tips to help you choose the most comfortable high heels.
5. And finally, The Cut examines the evolution of women’s workwear.
Have a fabulous and productive week!
Happy Sunday! Here’s your reading list for this week. If you came across anything else that you found particularly interesting feel free to share in the comments.
- Looking to protect your eyes in style? PopSugar has an extensive sunglasses guide.
2. If it’s your entire look you want to reinvent, here’s some advice from College Fashion.
3 . WhoWhatWear tells us the dos and don’ts of choosing a wedding dress. If you’re getting married you need to check this out.
4. It can be tricky to find the right bra to swear with strapless and backless tops. InStyle has some suggestions.
5. And on a heavier note, but still a short read, Quartz analyses the hypersexuality of Calvin Klein ads.
Hope you enjoyed! Have a productive, stylish week.
Happy Sunday! Here’s what I’ve been reading this week.
- From The Zoe Report, fresh ways to style a maxi skirt.
2. If you want to look more polished all the time, check out these tips from WhoWhatWear.
3. This piece from Elle looks at how more comfortable shoes are taking the place of the stiletto.
4. Byrdie lists the “most universally flattering blushes” in the world (beyond Nars’ Orgasm).
5. Refinery29 features some of the best red carpet looks from the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
Hope you enjoy!