It’s time for your Sunday reading list once again. I hope you enjoy these links. Be sure to leave some feedback!
1. This post from InStyle can help you choose the perfect outfit for your next job interview.
2. She Finds has some great inspiration for styling midi-skirts (one of the most flattering lengths for practically everyone).
3. The Beauty Department shows you how to freshen up your powder and foundation in the middle of the day.
4. The Coveteur came up with six ways to save a chipped mani in 60 seconds or less. I’m willing to try!
5. A little closer to home, From Us With Love chats with Vincentian designer Jeremy Payne.
Until next Sunday, stay fab and have a productive week!