Happy Sunday ladies!
I hope you’ve been having a great weekend. I have a mixed bag of links for you today and I hope you find them useful. Feel free to let me know what you read in the past week as well.
- Glamour shares some of the most wearable Fall trends from New York Fashion Week.
2. Black Hair Information gives us some tips for dealing with a bad hair day. We all have one of those once in a while.
3. The Coveteur lets us into Oprah’s closet. Need I say more?
4. The Zoe Report shares five ways to have impactful style like Rihanna.
5. From College Fashion, outfits inspired by How To Get Away With Murder.