Happy Sunday! Here’s your weekend reading.
1. Keep hearing the term ‘haute couture’ but not sure exactly what it means? Check out this explanation from WhoWhatWear. You’ll probably be surprised.
2. If you’re still making beauty and fashion resolutions, Huffpost Style has some you may want to consider.
3. Editor in chief of Fashionista Lauren Indvik shares how she tried to buy only 15 fashion items in 2015 – and failed. Read about the lessons she learned.
4. Your only resolution this year may be to get more organised. The Zoe Report shows us some gorgeous ways to stash our nail polish, lip products, perfumes and other items.
5. Finally, The Guardian looks at how Instagram has changed fashion.