It’s hard to believe November is on its way out already when I’m certain the year just started.Soon it’ll be holiday party time and I hope to be able to bring you some tips to make getting ready just a bit easier.
In the meantime, here are this weekend’s Fashion in Five links:
- If you have a short torso and you’re not sure which styles suit you best, WhoWhatWear has some advice.
- Rihanna is launching a styling, hair and makeup agency. Get the deets from The Hollywood Reporter.
- Vogue looks at 5 Jamaican model who have had a major impact on fashion.
- Fashionista talks about how America’s top morning TV anchors get dressed.
- Man Repeller has some tips for avoiding a sample sale fail but they apply for general shopping as well.