Happy Saturday! We have a mixed bag of links today so let’s just get to it.
1. Get some insights from professional bra fitter June Kenton via Fashionista. She has worked with clients from Queen Elizabeth II to Kim Kardashian and Lady Gaga.
2. You probably saw the photos already but I still can’t get enough of Chanel Airlines. Relive one of the most talked about Paris Fashion Week shows with Vogue.
3. If you’re looking to create a Halloween costume based on a TV character, check out these looks from The Zoe Report. Olivia Pope and Cookie are among them.
4. Have you heard about facekinis or bonnetcore? What about plastic bag dresses? Well, WhoWhatWear has named them among the five strangest Instagram fashion trends.
5. Finally, Trinidadian blog Eller Style shares tips for having practical wardrobe which suits your lifestyle.
Hope you enjoy!