New York Fashion Week is in full swing so that’s where the focus is for this week’s links.
But if you couldn’t care less about what’s on the runways, there are still two links you may want to check out.
1. Much was expected from Givenchy and Riccardo Tisci delivered. See the looks via Fashionista.
2. Vogue Runway brings us the runway, backstage and front row of Jason Wu’s show.
3. Harper’s Bazaar tells us that Kanye West will debut his second collection for Adidas on September 16.
4. The Washington Post tells us how Aurora James is turning traditional African footwear into high fashion.
5. Byrdie shares how to fix 11 common beauty blunders.
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to check out my last post on 14 nail polishes perfect for darker skin tones.