I know I’m a day late with this post but better late than never, right? Here are today’s links to help you with your summertime styling.
1. A beauty editor’s best tricks of the trade including nails, eyes and lips via The Every Girl
2. The Zoe Report shows us five ways to style a graphic tee.
3. Confessions of This Shopaholic shows us three ways to wear wide-legged trousers.
4. If the selections in stores aren’t quite what you want, Glamour tells us how to make our own cutoffs.
5. If you just want to dress up a T-shirt dress, Lil Miss JB Style has some tips.
That’s it for today. Tomorrow there will be a new post in the Styled for Crop Over series. We’ll give you some tips on going from office to the lime without needing to change your entire outfit. The first post, 5 Fashion Tips for Feting Like a Boss Lady is available here.