Happy Saturday! I hope you’re having a great weekend.
1. We kick off today’s links with The Online Runway where Ashma writes about dressing for the night club. She’s based in Guyana but her advice is applicable to any soca or dancehall party. Like she says, “If you can’t BenUp in it in peace, don’t wear it.”
2. Rihanna’s Dior ads were released earlier this week and if you missed them, see them here.
3. This week also saw the opening of the Cannes Film Festival. The Cut has the red carpet photos.
4. Now you’ve probably worn a little black dress or two in your time. But what about the little white dress? Here‘s how to rock it via College Fashion.
5. The folks over at Refinery29 have put us on notice to expect some new garment shapes next year. We know about bell bottoms and peplums but if you’re wondering what’s next, click here.
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to like InMyWardrobe on Instagram if you haven’t as yet.