Happy Saturday! Here’s today’s dose of style inspiration from around the web.
1. Let’s get started with the 7 habits of highly stylish people via StyleCaster. Among them, “They understand labels don’t make them cooler”.
2. Layering jewellery can be quite stylish. Cosmopolitan has some tips on how to do it like a pro. For example, use multiple necklaces in the same metal to break up a solid-coloured top.
3. If you’re getting married soon or just fascinated with all things wedding, here are ten of the best looks from Bridal Fashion Week via The Zoe Report.
4. Fringe is a major fashion “do” this Spring. The Cut suggests 18 ways you can wear this trend.
5. Apparently the polo shirt is making a (stylish?) comeback. I really don’t know how I feel about this but check out these looks on WhoWhatWear and let me know your thoughts.