Here are today’s Fashion in Five links.
1. Rihanna has signed a Dior contract, making her possibly the first black Dior spokeswoman. There’s just no stopping that girl. Check out the deets here.
2. Break out your lace, neon, floral prints, fringe and denim. They’ll be all the rage for Spring, according to College Fashion. If you don’t have winter where you are you’re probably rocking them already anyway!
3. If your fine chain necklaces get tangled, here’s a fairly easy solution.
4. A few models rocked their natural hair at Paris and Milan Fashion Week. It’s being dubbed as a “comeback” for natural hair. Read this article and feel free to share your thoughts.
5. Alexander McQueen’s Savage Beauty exhibition has opened in London and I’m seriously wishing I could be there. At least there’s the internet so I can get a taste.