Happy Saturday! It’s time for another quick look at what’s happening in fashion. I’m only focusing on Bajan/Caribbean links today so let’s get to it.
1. J Angelique Clothing has launched a Carnival Monday collection for Trinidad Carnival and it’s hot! Check out the MonDiva looks here.
2. REI Model Academy has a six week runway modelling workshop with starts on February 14. Check their Facebook page for details if you want to learn to strut your stuff.
3. If you’re in need of some new makeup brushes consider getting some locally branded ones. Faerie Faces Makeup have launched two brush sets.
4. There’s a pretty awesome collab between local designers, makeup artists and photogrpahers that I’ve been meaning to share with you. Check out Femme Fatale portfolio here.
5. Girlfriends Expo is coming up on February 7 and 8 and it looks like it’ll be a great shopping experience.
Did I miss anything big happening locally? Drop me a line in the comments so I can include it in next Saturday’s Fashion in Five.