New year, new ideas, right? Right.
We’re starting a new weekly feature on the blog today. Fashion in Five will be a round-up of things that caught my eye during the week inclusive of styling tips, collection launches or just a really inspiring outfit. My aim is to include local, regional and international content so if you have ideas about what I should include, please let me know.
In fact, let me know about anything you want to see on the blog during the year. Just send an email to email@example.com. I’m also still looking guest bloggers in the areas of fashion and beauty so if you’re interested, link me up as well.
Now on to this week’s five things which are (naturally) largely about stepping up our style game in 2015.
1. WhoWhatWear suggests five habits you should adopt “NOW” for a more fashionable year. Among them, commit to learning more about fashion.
2. The Gloss also has ten resolutions for you to consider including giving away anything you haven’t worn in two years or more.
3. The girls over at College Fashion have put together a shopping guide for six must-have items for 2015. Among them is “something marsala” which as you may know, is the Colour of the Year.
4. Want to know which designers to watch to this year? Fashionista put together a list for you. Hint. A certain creative director is expected to make a big comeback.
5. And finally, on the beauty side of things, The Gloss has more resolutions for you. Like “don’t buy products you know you’ll never use, just because they’re trendy”.
There’s definitely no shortage of tips on how to make this year a super stylish one. Don’t get overwhelmed though; pick on thing and work on that. Dress your best!